Sunday, May 22, 2011

Parenting Back to Script, a Novel.


Synopsis

This is a parenting book unlike any other. It is about the innocent children being preyed upon by predator parents. The book mostly talks about how not to be an extremely bad or a disengage parent of small and teenage children. It talks about how children who are born into this world knowing nothing at all about their parents, the environment, and the up bringing that will tell the entire story whether it’s good or horrible. It talks about preventing the child from growing up and becoming a bad girl or the bad guy, soon to hurt another child. Key points will be stressed again and again throughout this book

This can take place in any inner city within the United States. The author's main goal here is to try and save innocent children from the mean streets. There are thousands and more parenting books out here; however, this is the first to hold the parent’s feet to the fire in such a dramatic fashion. Most young children bad actions can come from just plain awful parenting. The parents maybe drug addicts, they may be illiterate, or they not have the mindset to be good parents, and they may be thugs teaching their children to be thugs. They are so many parents who do not love their children. There are so many parents who let their children rule their households. There are some parents who refuse to talk to their children. There are so many parents who just throw their children away and the child join gangs and sometimes it end up even worse. There are good parents everywhere; however, there are too many awful ones. What are we if can’t help a great child survive?

I wrote this book because I felt there is a strong need out there for something that does not obscure the hard bold facts about parents and their children.  Sure there are parenting books all around. But this book is also about how not to parent. That’s right, how not to parent. This is book is about our young children and there futures. It's about parents who may stand in the way of that progress.

I talk a bit about my young son. I use his behavior, and my response to it, to give readers an insight to how I parent. I talk about how I actually learned on-hand parenting and how he responded. And through it all, he has academically excelled. At the beginning and soon later on in the book, it gets concrete and to the point.  Some adults must recognize themselves as being bad parents and work on becoming a great parent.

When writing this, I dropped every thing else I was working on to give this work top priority. I'm a writer of fiction; from my standpoint, writing fiction is more enjoyable. But this was a message I felt compelled me to complete. Children are leaving this world way too soon from street violence and bad parenting. I love children and I hate to hear and see them abused in so many ways due to no fault of their own. I think some parents should change their negative behavior when it comes to their own children. 

This is a book that should be read by everyone. Most people have children and all adults are somebody's child. The dreams and nightmares in this book may be just beginning.  If it appears that I repeating myself on this subject, it is because I'm very passionate about what I'm trying to put forth and lay out here. I wrote this book for myself. I wrote this book for my son. I wrote this book for you, the reader. I wrote this book for children. I wrote this book for parents. I wrote this book for all future parents.

This book was truly a labor of love for me. I looked at my own child as a big influence on
me for everything that I have written here and in articles and books that I have and will produce. He gives me that momentum to keep going.

Buy a book
Go to http://www.publishamerica.com/
or call 1-301-695-1707
to place an order
George Wilder, Jr.
www.derricksweatmidwestdeepfreeze.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment