Friday, July 13, 2012

Zest for Life

I’m not that religious in any way; I do not belong to any denomination or sect.  For this upcoming book, I researched, seeked out and talked to others, re-read portions of the  Bible, visited important places, and recalled serious conversations with others on the subject. But mostly I have reached down inside myself and went through my entire soul to fill these once blank pages. This book is me just thinking out loud. I’m no scholar on this subject or any other subject; however, I don’t think you need to be one when you are addressing Jesus. I just know that this was something I wanted to do for years and now I an finally working on it.  I do hope you like it and keep it with you all the time whenever you are feeling depressed and worthless. That zest for life will return. For me, this was a labor of love to write. If there are any complaints about this book address them to the author and no one else.
About the ebook “Jesus, Stay with me”
George Wilder Jr.
Due out 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment