Saturday, October 13, 2012

I am dead

© I Am Dead

No more do I have to feel the hatred of others and those of whom I do not know. No more do I have to dream of a perfect world. No more will my powerful enemies to tear me down for no reason at all. No more will I have to feel guilty for being the person that I am. My many failures have brought me home. No more will I have to bow before others whom I’m a lot smarter than. No more will I be punished for standing up for my dignity and the dignity of others. No more will I have to hear that I’m ugly from those who do not know my heart. No more shall I be made to feel undeserving as if I do not belong and as if I do not have the right to be successful. No more shall others be allowed to dictate my life. No more of wishing I was dead because, that would only embolden my enemies. No more of begging God to make my life and the lives of other good people a little bit better, when it appears that he is not listening. No more shall I deal with those who smile in my face and then demonize me when my back is turned. I can only pray for them. No more watching those who hate for just the sake of hating. No more of watching my good friends suffer and not being able to help at all. No more of asking God why did he put me on this earth only to mocked by those who are trying to control my life. No more of hiding my true self to blend in with those who can’t be trusted. No more of walking in the rain without an umbrella.

No wait, I’m not dead that would only mean that my enemies’ win. I can’t die. I have touched the lives of too many good people. They would be disappointed. I have been a beacon of truth, strength, and love. I have a family who loves me and true friends who care. I must not let them down because of my own bumps in the road. If I die I can no longer inspire them. If I die no longer will they see my toothy smile. If I die I can no longer touch their innocent souls that are crying to bare. I’m not dead, there are still too many things left for me to do, too many other places to see and go and good people who want to still test my thinking process to find out what page I’m really on. If I die no one will see what really a great person that I am. Who cares about enemies, they are just bullies with no real lives of their own, because if they had a life, they would not spend so much time trying to destroy the one that I have. Friends and family are breaking down my door to just to talk to me for a bit of guidance. If I died too soon because of life’s ups and downs, I would not be there in their time of real need and that would be the real tragedy. 


This was an excerpt from my upcoming 2013 ebook
Untitled
George Wilder Jr.
Check out my ebooks at www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment